Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello My Lovelies!


You seem to have stumbled upon my brand-spanking-new, so-fresh-it'll-make-you-smack-yo-mama blog! 


So, I guess this post will have to serve as a brief preface for the many ramblings, meditations, and who-knows-what-else that I will arbitrarily put here for your reading/viewing pleasure. I  should probably warn you all in advance that there won't be much of an over-arching theme for the content of this blog, other than it will be collection of random things I just feel the need to share with the world--or, rather, all three of you darling people that will probably read this.


I prefer to think of this blog as a  guided tour to the highlights of my mind and imagination. 
Welcome, courageous travelers.




(I promise that this whole blog won't be as utterly pretentious as that last paragraph.)

No comments:

Post a Comment